Sunday, June 12, 2011

Main Source ft. Nas & Fatal - Live At The BBQ

Main Source ft. Nas & Fatal - Live At The BBQ Video Clips. Duration : 4.60 Mins.


I Ahhhhhhhhhhh Ohhhh! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! It 's like all of you (that y'all) That y'all (that y'all) repeat 5X and that's it! [Nas] Street's Disciple, my shots are a bit 'I'm shooting slugs from my brain like a rifle Stampede the stage I leave the microphone split Play Mr. Tuffy while I like a beautiful murderess shit Minutes Tone my architect when I was twelve years old I was, went to hell for Snuffin Jesus Nasty Nas is a rebel murderess Police America, I'm Causin hysteria My troops roll with astrange force I was trapped in a cage and left the main source Swimmin in women like a bulletproof nigga I strike hard to kidnap the wife of the president without a plan and hangin niggaz like the Ku Klux Klan I melt mics till lifeguards put the sound waves Steppin up to me Do you prefer verbal pitch Jehovah Slammin MC's on cement Cause of Iller of an AIDS patient who move quickly to lift your mind to shoot when I send speakin cliff in rhyme Rappin sniper, my real thoughtsreact, like Steven Spielberg's Poetry attacks, paragraphs punch hard My brain is insane, I fell to lunch God Science is my rap toxic curls my voice mail and stands out like a rocket Aiyyo it's like that y'all ( that y 'all) that all of you (that y'all) repeat 5X That's it! [Fatal] Fatal is merciful and curse me When I grab the mic I show no pity I have a heart, I tear the party apart at the seams and bell bottom jeans hem'up like, but you get done, you get blues like 501 Brothers Livebut ...

Tags: nas, main, source, fatal, live, at, the, bbq, breakin, atoms, before, illmatic

heyes luggage demeyere pressure cooker black nail polish

No comments:

Post a Comment