Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Billy Hill Tattoo episode # 67 - Sterilization

Billy Hill Tattoo episode # 67 - Sterilization Video Clips. Duration : 4.78 Mins.


In this video Billy speaks on the sterilization of needles and compares with a sterilizer standards and a steamer. If you have questions you want answered, please contact us at the following video iambillyhill@gmail.com.Check: Coming soon! Add me on these various social networking sites: Facebook: www.facebook.com Tumblr: Twitter www.twitter.com www.iambillyhill.tumblr.com Formspring: www.formspring.com hesitate to contact me by e-mail to iambillyhill @ gmail . com See my web site:Upload www.iambillyhill.com is my free iPhone app from the iTunes Store only search 'iambillyhill "Check out my books on Amazon.com, here is a quick link to both my books ‪ tiny.cc I thank you all so much for taking the once again time to enjoy my videos please, I have questions or requests.

Tags: sterilization, via, pressure, cooker, needles, autoclave, business, tattooing, hustlin, envy, gallery, columbus, ohio, vlog, blog, iambillyhill, iambillyhill.com, billyhill, billy, hill, body, instructional, video, Skin, Tattoo, ink, www.iambillyhill.com, guitar, string, jailhouse, tatty, health, hustle, hustling, talk, arts, instruction, educational, how-to, advice

fagor pressure cooker recipes vinyl wall polka dots ikea sleeper sofa

No comments:

Post a Comment