Friday, May 20, 2011

670040230 Fagor stainless steel 3-in-1-6-Quart Multi-Cooker

I've had this for 2 years and use it once a week as a pressure cooker. It's super easy to use and looks more secure with just a pressure cooker, gas cooker. you have the firing line as soon as it flipped over, so there is no forgetting-to-one on the stove and a problem with it. I'm for the options, including tanning, which allows me to brown meat stew, then the vegetables and finish with an excellent product in just one hour. Ialso cook meatballs (what I thought my father the secret acknowledged recipe porcupine meatballs, however, came from the kitchen Presto's 1950's Manual) mixing, freezing or individually on a baking tray, put them in a bag with a zip, and then pulling out what I want for dinner and cook them in their frozen state. I also used only a couple of times as a slow cooker, because the food tastes freshly cooked pressure almost as well. the amount of cooking with a pressureStove is so little (which I will ever hour), slow cooking, which is rarely needed.
I used it only once as a rice cooker and I was disappointed. Personally I have never used a rice cooker and I waited maybe a disproportionate amount, but I had the realization of a steaming rack that I had built from a metal basket. The rice (jasmine) was cooked incorrectly, and there seemed no faster or easier than with a frying pan. But myJasmine rice sticks always afraid that my pan and clean-up was simple with the stove. The device is easy to wash. The seal must be removed and the high hand washed. half will go in the dishwasher and is clean. I've never done an excellent job of cleaning the seals and high. look good, but when I cook a thing when a chest canned meat, canned meat I would say that the primary olfactory below. It has no influence on the stylefood and provides a result of my not clean enough to be removed, but I always kind of lousy housekeeper.

Pressure Cooker

The only "improvement" I would be to build a basket of steaming rice and a canopy for the food is ready before May, fed, and refrigerated until cooking time to integrate. positive plate or plastic wrap works well, but a nice plastic sealing cap would be nice. until I lost it or disruptions in the dishwasher, that is. 670040230 Fagor stainless steel 3-in-1-6-Quart Multi-Cooker

hdmi extension lead katadyn guide water filter

No comments:

Post a Comment